When the Rolling Stones sang "I cain't get no...satis-fact-ion", it is because they never had these absolutely divine green chips. If you have given up potato chips, these will be a satisfying alternative!
Recipe for Satisfaction - Green Goddess Chips
Equipment: dehydrator with Teflex sheets, mixing bowl, whisk
- 2 bunches of kale or collards (or a little of both): Tear into medium-size pieces; they will shrink in the dehydrator.
- about 1/2 cup raw tahini
- 1 clove of pressed garlic
- a few tablespoons of nama shoyu or tamari
- about a tablespoon of fresh orange juice
- about a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- about a tablespoon of raw honey or other sweetner
- about a tablespoon of nutritional yeast
- dash of cayenne pepper
Adjust ingredients as needed to taste. Balance to satisfy your own palate.
Combine ingredients in a large mixing bowl with a whisk. Toss the kale/collards in this mixture.
Place on Teflex sheets and dehydrate at 100 degrees for about 8-12 hours (or until dry and crisp).
Acknowledge satisfaction and offer gratitude.
Post a Comment