Perhaps this happened on a mountain top or under a sky lit only by the twinkling of stars or while admiring some other splendor of nature. Or perhaps it was during that otherwise ordinary evening walk when you actually stopped and smelled the roses.
Let yourself be inspired by the beauty of life, the beauty within you, the beauty of the universe.
From a Yogi Tea bag: "The beauty of life is to experience yourself." Each moment is a new experience, an opportunity to be inspired, an opportunity to appreciate beauty.
Recipe for Inspiration - "Pasta" Primavera(This recipe makes 2 hearty servings.)
Kitchen Equipment: Whisk (I like a "Swedish" whisk), Spiral Slicer or Mandolin Slicer or Food Processor Shredding Disk
- 2/3 cup olive oil (organic; first cold press)
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1 TB nutritional yeast
- 1 clove of garlic - pressed or chopped very fine (or use garlic powder)
- dash of sea salt
- 2 medium to large size zucchini/yellow squash - cut into "spaghetti" noodles with spiral slicer, mandolin, or shredding disk of a food processor
- 5-6 sliced white/cremini mushrooms
- fresh kalamata olives - cut into pieces, if preferred
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes - cut in halves
- Toss all of these ingredients with the olive oil sauce until well coated
- handful of fresh basil - chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped raw/sprouted walnuts (preferrably soaked and dehydrated) - 1/4 cup per plate
- avocado slices
- freshly ground black pepper
- fennel seeds to taste (about 1/2 TB per plate)
***Note: I've never tried to use kelp noodles as the "pasta" but that is certainly an option I intend to experiment with soon.